Great town house in Leesburg Exeter community! Pool and clubhouse just across the street. Walk to Leesburg Elementary! Close to both Middle and Senior School. Next to Robinson Park. 3 bedrooms 2 full baths 1 half bath. Kitchen with granite and SS. Parking is unreserved but plenty of spaces. House has just been totally repainted, carpeted, and bathroom floors upgraded, hardwoods refinished. Sliding glass door to fully fenced back yard. Close to Leesburg Outlet Mall, Costco and all Leesburg attractions. Just located off Rt 15 and Battlefield Parkway.
Townhouse, Traditional, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
1,480 sq. ft
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Surface Unit(S), Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Board Fence, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Community Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price