Premium location on first floor with direct access to back with no elevator or stairs needed!!! Ideal in the case of a power outage or emergency! And enjoy the lowest monthly condo fee rates of all of the buildings in Lansdowne Woods! Condo fees support the 24/7 security provided by the front gate; the maintenance of the beautiful grounds; support and maintenance of the clubhouse, including the tennis courts, pool, fitness center, and other amenities; our Management Office, including the Building Manager, Assistant Manager, two engineers and cleaning staff; maintenance and refurbishment of the Potomac Ridge building. Basic cable and water usage is also included in the condo fees. Lansdowne Woods is a pet-friendly community. Each building does have different allowances for pets. At Potomac Ridge, you are allowed one dog and/or up-to two cats. You can also have one dog and one cat. They must be on a leash when outside, and there are plenty of areas for pet-walking outside the Potomac Ridge building and on the Lansdowne Woods campus. Dog-owners can deposit dog waste in marked containers around the grounds. All dogs and cats must be registered with the office. The Lansdowne Town Center is a short distance or a shorter drive from Lansdowne Woods. It has a grocery store, cleaners, beauty shops, and several restaurants. Within a two-mile radius is Ashburn Village, with grocery and other stores, a gas station, banks and restaurants. In addition, the Loudoun Fire Department, Loudoun Sheriffâs office and the INOVA Loudoun Hospital as well as numerous physiciansâ and dentistsâ offices are approximately one mile away. The town of Leesburg is approximately four miles away, with quaint mom and pop stores, restaurants, movie theaters, and grocery stores. The Dulles Center and Leesburg Premium Outlets are also a few miles away, too. Most residents drive, but there is a Lansdowne Woods bus that frequents the local shopping areas.
High-rise, Traditional, 1 Story
Other, Public Water Service
1,251 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Main Level Entry, Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space, Lighted, Public.
- Lot View
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Retirement Community, Security, Tennis
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price