This scenic retreat like home is being offered for sale. This updated home is situated on sought after Bull Run Mountain Estates. It sits on a 1+ acre parcel of nicely wooded land. The home overlooks a great front yard with a tree fort and trampoline that will convey. Great home for families with 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Includes updated kitchen with upgraded appliances. Huge Family Room directly off kitchen includes Energy Efficient Wood Pellet Stove. Updated Bathrooms in home. Newer Washer and Dryer in Mud room convey with house.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Stucco
2,604 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Bull Run Mountain Estate
Fiber Optics, Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
Prince William County Public Schools
RONALD WILSON REGAN
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Sitting Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick, Vinyl
- Balcony, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)